The World Access to Higher Education Day Newsletter provides regular updates on the latest news on equitable access to higher education from around the world and details recent developments with the WAHED initiative.
WAHED headlines featured in this issue are:
- ‘WAHED 2019 Call for partners’
- ‘All Around The World – Higher Education Equity Policies Across the Globe’
- ‘Ernie’s Student Voice story’.
World Access News covered in this release includes:
- ‘An online tax for rural students’
- ‘Mexico Needs to Step Up Efforts to Promote Quality And Equity In Its Higher Education System’
- ‘World Bank South Africa Economic Update: Tertiary Education Must Rise’
- ‘Diversity is Key In Irish Education and Society’
↓↓ Click below to access Newsletter ↓↓