Southern Universities Network: Research and Evaluation Project Hub Launch
The Research and Evaluation Project Hub will serve to instigate innovative research and evaluation of outreach activity across the SUN partnership in the South Coast of England.
Representatives from across the partnership, and wider stakeholders, including academics and outreach practitioners from higher education providers, schools, further education colleges, and local authorities will meet to plan and share knowledge of strategic research
and evaluation projects bespoke to SUN regional barriers and to HE progression.
The main aims of the Hub will be to:
1. Provide a regional ‘what works’ hub where information is shared across the partnership and fed
into the national strategic discussion
2. Embed research and evaluation into outreach work across the partnership
3. Enable partnerships between academics and practitioners to develop to ensure outcomes of
evaluation/research are robust
4. Increase knowledge, skills, and confidence of outreach practitioners in using and developing evaluation
methods and tools
5. Findings of research and evaluation are published in peer-reviewed journals raising the profile and
quality assurance of outreach interventions across the SUN partnership
6. Develop a network of knowledge for outreach evaluation and research across the SUN partnership
For more information on this event please visit: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/sun-research-and-evaluation-project-hub-tickets