World Access to Higher Education Day this year is on the 26th November 2019.
We hope to extend the number of organisations from a larger range of countries involved in the initiative in 2019.
The theme this year is Advocating for Equity.
We want to focus on encouraging governments, universities and others to make meaningful commitments that will lead to greater equity in access and participation in higher education.
For 2019 we have extended the ways in which organisations can become engaged around the WAHED theme and move the global equitable access conversation forward.
This year you can participate by:
- Organising an event at your organisation
- Registering as a supporter
- Becoming a premium WAHED supporter
- Launching a social media campaign
- Writing to policymakers
- Making a pledge on how your organisation is going to make access and participation in HE more equitable
- Finding a WAHED partner that can strengthen the work with your students
It is crucial that those engaged in work to extend access to higher education work together across boundaries. WAHED is the catalyst for global action in this area and we are looking for partners to work with to take this initiative forward.
If you would like to discuss working with us on WAHED 2019 please contact us now at Access@WorldAccessHE.com